Heirloom Audio Productions is by far one of my favorites to review for. Their audio renditions of GA Henty's classic historical novels for children are exceptional. With actors like John Rhys-Davies, you are instantly pulled into each story. The Cat of Bubastes is another awesome production. Set in Ancient Egypt, a young prince and his charioteer become slaves then accidentally kill a 'sacred' cat and end up on the run. The story is full of mystery and adventure. Along the way, the boys learn faith and build character. This is a wonderful family story. The dramatic audio presentation brings it to life in a way that makes you feel like you are running through the sands of Egypt yourself. Our family has loved every one of these audio dramas. Heirloom Audio Productions has done a superb job!
- MP3 Soundtrack - Inspiring orchestra music.
- Study Guide - Full color, perfect for tablet.
- Ebook - GA Henty original with full color graphics.
- Posters - One Bible verse & one with cast.
- Behind the Scenes video - Lots of fun to watch.
- First, when the prince meets the Egyptian priest's son, both thought the other looked really weird and it surprised the priest and his son that the prince could speak their language. So the priest snatched up the prince & his guardian before anyone else could.
- When the prince met the priest's son's sister. The queen was snooty but the sister wanted blond hair & blue eyes and didn't want to marry the dude her parents had set her up with.
- The boys saved a girl from a crocodile & got twittered with her.
- The poor prince keeps getting beat up all the time.
- The priest's daughter's cat was beautiful & was going to be used as a sacred cat but as the boys were hunting a predatory hawk, an arrow accidentally ended up in the cat house... in the cat. A fatal wound. The boys berried the cat. The people thought the cat was just 'missing' and were looking for the cat. The priest's son fessed up and told the priest what actually happened and the priest sent the boys away.
- That is where the story starts getting REALLY exciting...
- The priest made a deal with the guardian to get the boys and take them back to the prince's home. So through political intrigue and excitement, they begin their journey but then go back to get the girls. They disguise themselves and sneak in but get caught and end up in a fight.
- It was very exciting when they ran into Moses.
Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & Instagram