First, my word for the year is "Chosen"
- I am choosing to live intentionally as one of the chosen of YHWH.
- I'm choosing to publish a few new books and start a new course this year.
"Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. The beast of the field shall honour Me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to My people, My chosen. This people have I formed for Myself; they shall shew forth My praise." Isaiah 43:18-21
- Danielle Tate is helping us get off to a good start this year. On February 8-15th for our 14-Day Savings Challenge LIVE and learn how to shave $600 from your annual expenses.
- Author Jessica L. Elliott has been working on a new series the Always Christmas Book Club and the first book "Joy" is available.
- Karen C. Logan has published PB&J Every Day: A One Year Guided Weekly Journal, another wonderful way to start the new year.
- Traditional Cooking School has a recipe for Homemade Jerky with instructions. Our family loves carrying jerky in the spring and summer. It's a great thing to keep in the emergency bag as wildfire and tornado season comes around.
- I've also done some interviews on the podcast with some really fun people lately. If you haven't subscribed yet, Real Life on the Prairie podcast is available on several podcast platforms.