I don't think I had much of a "Plan" for last month so I shouldn't be disappointed, but things just didn't go quite as I'd hoped.
- I got some much needed rest.
- Time away from the computer was good for me and the family.
- The company brought comfort and much needed fellowship.
- I found out my body doesn't like Tumeric.
- The Lord provided the funds to pay the bills & replace tires AGAIN. He's so amazing like that!
- The doctors glued my grandmother's back together and instantly relieved her pain. She is much better now, but my dad assures me he's making her take it easy.
Sometimes I am so humbled by His presence in my life that it brings tears to my eyes and my heart overflows beyond words. Sometimes, there is nothing to express it. It just is. Why should I worry? Why should I be surprised? Why do I waste time stressing?
I'm silly. At the end of the month (or beginning of the next), I just have to look back, shake my head, and look up, "Thank You Lord for watching over me and my family. I should have known you had it all under control. Thank you for your patience with me."
Thanks also to my sweet online friends for your patience with me as well. The laptop is ordered & I'm feeling better... Now, back to work & school...
Favorites from last week:
After my Coffee! Opens at 11 am CST on Thursdays. I've tried to make the Rules simple:
Phyllis Sather @ Phyllis-Sather.com
Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest