Science shouldn’t be a big mystery and shouldn’t take fancy, expensive textbooks. Well, I suppose that doesn’t make much sense. Yes, science is a mystery. That’s what makes it so much fun! Science is like a treasure hunt. The mysteries of the universe just waiting to be found. Still, it should be an adventure, not a chore or a burden. Yes, sometimes researching can be work. Yes, experiments can get messy. I didn’t say clean up wasn’t a problem. Instead of concentrating on what curriculum or science kit to buy though, think first what can be accomplished by just exploring and challenging yourself and your children.
- Observing & Exploring Creation.
- Questioning why or how things are the way they are.
- Predicting and guessing the answer.
- Experimenting to prove the predicted answer right or wrong.
- Documenting what you learn from the experience.
- Answers in Genesis has a great site for children to explore Science with wonderful activities and experiment ideas.
- FREE Science Experiment Booklet from NotebookingFairy.com
- Basic Science and Experiment Pages by NotebookingPages.com
- Science Experiment Notebooking Pages at NotebookingNOOk.com
- Creation vs Evolution: Learning How Science Supports the Bible by Dollie Freeman